Research and development engineer
Included on the R&D department you will carry out the technical developments for the design of special lifting equipment. You will be responsible for defining and executing concept developments, designing and executing tests or manufacturing scale models with which to validate the most relevant concepts of each project.
We are looking for a very technical profile, with great knowledge on structural and mechanism calculations. A purposeful, proactive person with leadership skills.
MOST REPRESENTATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Analysis of the state of the art of the technique
- R&D project proposal
- Proposal of technical solutions
- Technical development of projects
- Development of concept tests and scale modelling
- Two-way communication with clients and suppliers for the start-up and planning of different phases of development
- Drafting of documentation referring to the progress and developments made.
The incorporation of a solvent technical team with extensive experience in the wind energy sector is offered in a company with 40 years of experience and high expectations for growth.